The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Log in to your account or contact us if you have questions about which form to use.

Manage my money

Self-Directed Brokerage Option Form – Begin participation in the Self Directed Investment Account offered through Charles Schwab and Co., Inc.
SRSP 401(a) Form (PDF)
SSDP 457(b) Form (PDF)

Direct Rollover/Transfer Request Form – Roll money over from other retirement savings accounts into the Plan.
SRSP 401(a) Form (PDF)
SSDP 457(b) Form (PDF)

Distribution Request Forms – Initiate, change or stop your payout options when you end your employment or retire.
SSDP 457(b) Form (PDF)
SRSP 401(a) Form (PDF)

Coronavirus-Related Distribution (PDF)

Manage my account

Beneficiary Change Form (PDF) - Select, change and add beneficiaries to the Plan.


SRSP 401(a) Enrollment form (PDF)
SSDP 457(b) EZ Enrollment form (PDF)
SSDP 457(b) Enrollment form (PDF)

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End